1. Integrate topics into national curriculum of each country.
2. Decide on the content of the project.
3. Set out aims and what you want for your pupils.
4. Decide what will be the results and benefits.
5. Make a plan. Set out activities and tasks. Make a time plan.
6. Decide on common language to use during the project. Will young pupils understand the language? If not decide how to overcome it.
7. Discuss duration of project
8. Go to your page on wiki and write about:
Age of pupils
A useful tool for mind mapping is: http://bubbl.us/edit.php
Another useful tool for collaborative writing: http://writeboard.com/